View Single Post
Old 03-30-2008, 07:58 PM   #12 (permalink)
AdminRickB

Model: 8320
PIN: N/A
Carrier: TMobile
Post Thanks: 0
Default BB 8320 Reboting

We are also having issues with our BB8320/T-Mobile phones. The first curve died after about a month. T-Mobile promptly replaced it. We got a second 8320 and added T-Mobile routers to our businesses and home. We had a continual problem with dropped calls with both of these phones. We spent hours on the phone with both T-Mobile and RIM. Neither T-Mobile or RIM had any answers. After about a month or so, the phones started to spontaneously reboot. It didn't matter if we were on wifi or on the edge network. Sometimes it would be in the middle of a call, sometimes when text messaging...sometimes when the phone was sitting on the table doing nothing. Again a call to T-mobile. They promptly sent out two new phones to replace these. We thought we were good to go after activating the shiny new Titanium Curves....but I just looked down at my phone sitting on the counter and sure enough....ITS REBOOTING!!! These things are absolute pieces of crap! We have had many blackberry phones in the past with really no issues, but the curves are as unreliable as they get. This is not an isolated incident as these are phones 4 and 5 for us (Three replacements!). I can't believe that RIM is not stepping up to the plate and fixing these issues. It is either bad hardware or bogus software that is causing this. There is no excuse for a company like RIM to stonewall and tell us that they are not aware of any issues with this device. I have completely lost confidence in a Blackberry as a reliable business class phone.

Rick
Offline   Reply With Quote