That's the link I'm clicking. The link you just included redirects to the T-Mobile phones page again, at least for me. I am familiar with http sessions and realize that could have been an issue, however I don't think that is what's going on for me. I have tried the links in Firefox, IE, and Opera to no avail. My sister has T-mobile (I do not) and I went through the formal steps for a T-mobile customer (using her phone number) to get to the downloads area (ie. entering a valid T-mobile phone number), but all the links there again redirect to the phones page.
Not sure at all why it's working for some, but not on my computer. I'm going to try another route...
UPDATE: I figured out what was going on. I have ZoneAlarm Pro and for some reason it was intercepting the download link and re-writing it which in turn sent me back to the phone page. Anyway, disabled ZoneAlarm and tried the link--worked and downloading now!
Last edited by mark.baker : 04-02-2008 at 08:13 PM.
Reason: Corrected problem