| | BES Professional 18.104.22.168, Windows 2003 SP2, Exchange 2003 SP2
Please Login to Remove!
- BES Professional & Exchange are installed on the same Box.
- BESadmin has been created and is a member of the following groups:
* Domain Admins
* Domain Users
- The Server is on the DMZ. We can rule ports out as a problem.
- BESAdmin has been set run as a server and will log in locally.
- I believe I have setup the Send As... But not sure if I have done it correctly... Can someone tell me where to go to get this done and ill make sure i did it correctly...
Anyway When I try and activate my 8100 OTA it says Activating and does not ever activate... just stay on that screen.