View Single Post
Old 04-09-2008, 05:02 AM   #3 (permalink)
ameador1

Model: 8303
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Alltel
Post Thanks: 0
Default And a bit more info...

The user had Blackberry Desktop software installed on his Desktop from when he had been synching with Outlook prior to the Blackberry Professional Software setup. I was told that could cause synch problems and to remove it, then remove the user from Blackberry Professional and to have it to clear the database whern removing his account. Then, re-setup his account under the Blackberry Professional Software to see if that did any good. Well, nope, it didn't change anything. This was done about 3 weeks ago.

Also, here is some setup info form the Blackberry Manager software:

Software version: Blackberry Professional v4.1.4.3
Blackberry Manager
...Users
......Right Click User (Robert)
.........Edit User Properties
............PIM Synch
Wireless Synchronization Enabled: True
Automatic Blackberry Device Management: True
Automatic Wireless Backup Enabled: True

Under these subheadings: Message Filter, Tasks, Message Settings, Memos, and Address Book the following settings are set:
...Synchronization Enabled: True
...Enabled on Device: True
...Synchronization Type: Bidirectional
...Conflict Resolution: Server Wins
The subheading Certificate Summary Data has the same setting as the previous ones, but Synch Type is Device to Server.

The attachment has an image of user summary information fro when I'm in the User tab an click on the user, this is the info in the lower part of the screen. It may be usefull, but the information of most interest to me was that it does show messages being forwarded but also that Wireless Calendar in not enabled. How do we get this enabled?

Thanks!
Attached Images
File Type: gif BlackberryStatusDetails.GIF (8.3 KB, 12 views)
Offline   Reply With Quote