View Single Post
Old 04-09-2008, 02:46 PM   #19 (permalink)
BlankBerry
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 9000
PIN: 2060454E
Carrier: Rogers
Post Thanks: 0

Well Im glad Im not the only one with this problem..!!! Feeeooofff I honestly hope they will fix this because these are completly useless one iota of persperation from your pocket or hell set the phone on the counter as you take a shower see how bonkers it goes..! I completely drown my motorola krzr in the lake watched it as it sank took the battery out let it dry for a day & presto completly working again. These would be completly dead if that happened.. :/ Mine still does this on a daily basis even keeping it in the holster I have to take the battery out dry the phone out insert the battery.Then before the trackball will start working again I have to power off the phone & turn it back on.Then all "is fine" untill the next time..

So what exactly do we do with these phones live with it untill the next gen comes out & see if they will replace them..?

Quote:
my phone just started doing this yesterday... it has never done this before. I do carry it in my pocket constantly and it has taken some abuse. Do u think this will go away after time once it drys from all the moisture?
It wont stop unless you stop carrying it in your pocket & will always happen if its humid be it weather or whatever else

Last edited by BlankBerry : 04-09-2008 at 02:55 PM.
Offline   Reply With Quote