View Single Post
Old 04-17-2008, 02:41 PM   #9 (permalink)
WillJitsu
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 8130
PIN: 318B717B
Carrier: Sprint
Post Thanks: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by c-girl View Post
I don't think that you'll be able to get that functionality with IMAP or POP that I know of. The only thing I think you can sync between the two is when you delete email individually it should ask you if you want to delete on handheld only or on handheld and mail box. You could try BCC'ing yourself on emails when you send them from your BlackBerry though and that way they would send themselves back to you so that you have a copy of them. Yes. Just confirmed you can set it up in your BIS account if you "edit" the Gmail address and you can Auto BCC to a specific address for your account. I know if you POP enable it it'll automatically do that. A lot of people find it annoying so I'm used to helping people filter those out.
Yeah I'm currently filtering out the e-mails to myself for that very reason. It's not a huge deal if I can't get IMAP working perfectly. I just saw the article on Google's website so I didn't know if that was something new they had just put out or if people had tried it and had trouble with it.

The Gmail client on the blackberry serves my purposes.

Thanks for your help!
Offline   Reply With Quote