View Single Post
Old 04-18-2008, 02:17 AM   #1 (permalink)
donthateme13
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: curve
Carrier: tmo
Post Thanks: 0
Default Upgraded from 4.5.0.10 to 4.5.0.18

Please Login to Remove!

*please do not request the OS from me or anyone else on this board*

I didnt have too many issues with 4.5.0.10 the major ones were that if i used bbmessenger too much id get an error and would not be able to send or recieve messages until i restarted it (really annoying), my signal would drop occasionally but it wasnt too bad cuz i was mostly on UMA and lastly youtube wouldnt work of EDGE or WIFI. Other then that the standard memory leak issue but after using the optimizing your memory thread that got resolved.

So far the issues above have been resolved with .18 and ive noticed some minor improvements.

the good is that the phone literally picked up network and connected for UMA in about 5 seconds. Also its much snappier then .10 which i found very sluggish at time.

One glitch i noticed is that sometimes when i try and go to file explorer the phone locks up and i get an error message. but its only happened twice.

Finally something i havent seen anyone post about (and this is available on .10) is that in the media folder u can now hide and unhide pictures much like u could on a PC very useful in case ur one of those that has private pics on his/her phone.
Offline   Reply With Quote