View Single Post
Old 04-23-2008, 07:24 AM   #114 (permalink)
whsbuss
BlackBerry Extraordinaire

Model: 9800
Carrier: AT&T
Post Thanks: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prometheus01 View Post
I have a two month old Curve 8310 that worked perfectly with GoDaddy until just a few days ago. Amazingly, my problem is the same as described by an earlier poster... GoDaddy will only push out emails and the same rate as new emails come in. I send myself a test email, and I get an old email in return. Depending on the time of the day I am running 2 to 24 hours behind.

My work email, blackberry email supplied by AT&T, and SMS messages all work fine. It is only the GoDaddy account that causes problems. Unfortunately, this is my primary work address and I do get approx. 600 emails a day on that address.

So if I understand the earlier posts, I need to delete by GoDaddy account from my curve, wait a few hours, and then reinstall? How to I delete an email account from my Blackberry?

Any help appreciated.

Read through the entire thread. I was successful by deleting my Godaddy account from the BIS service, cleaning out my Godaddy inbox/trash folders, then re-establishing the account on the BIS. Been working fine for the past month.
Offline   Reply With Quote