View Single Post
Old 04-24-2008, 07:18 AM   #571 (permalink)
OrionXBeta
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 8310
PIN: N/A
Carrier: AT&T
Post Thanks: 0

So ive read through all the questions trying to find someone else in the same position as me with no luck. I opened LBS.alx to edit it to show BBmaps. There wasnt anything about any vendors in it (Because Im using OS4.5). So I go and open Blackberry.alx and remove all the vendor IDs from the file.

I couldnt find the string you mentioned where I would need to remove the vendorIDs for BBmaps. I searched for "ribbon" just to find the COD file and possibly the whole string to match but it only showed a long list of COD files and two were (net_rim_bb_ribbon_app.cod, net_rim_bb_ribbon_skin_svg.cod). I couldnt find the COD file specified either! Is there something different with my ALX files?

I opened up the themes options and freed some memory which is great, however I still dont have the BBmaps icon.

vendor.xml has been deleted, I resent my service books, did a battery pull with no luck, including the show all option. I also checked out platform.alx to see if the code was there but the only thing with a vendorID was the PTT.

If anyone knows the problem to this please let me know.

Last edited by OrionXBeta : 04-24-2008 at 07:24 AM.
Offline   Reply With Quote