Thread: Spacing
View Single Post
Old 04-28-2008, 05:24 AM   #1 (permalink)
cadmanmeg
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 9000
PIN: N/A
Carrier: AT&T
Post Thanks: 0
Default Spacing

Please Login to Remove!

I have a BB 8310 curve. Anyhow, I do have a few things installed like all the Googe aps, a game, a few themes and whatnot. Some other widgets as well. According to the info supplied under status in the options area it says I only have almost 2mb's left. Guess the start in terms of mb's is 54mb's, true? Is there a way to see what is taking so much space? Whether app. or whatnot?

I do have a 2gig card in my BB so I was wondering if I can move items over there or run items off of there for additional room? Is it just for storage?

What about my SIM? Is there anyway to see what is on there versus the actually phone? What should be on there?

I haven't had my BB very long, so it doesn't seem I should be out of space. Bought a game, but cannot install it because I get a 901 error stating not enough space. Seems to soon for that!

I thought I had seen somewhere about removing some items that were preloaded like 'Push to Talk'. How do I go about that as I do not see those kinds of stuff when using BB Manager. I only see apps. and all that I installed there. What all can or should I remove that was preloaded?

Any other suggestions and whatnot? Thanks much for any help and all you can provide!
Offline   Reply With Quote