View Single Post
Old 08-22-2005, 11:48 PM   #2 (permalink)
Antimatter
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: 7290
Post Thanks: 0

Hmmm, I'm still not sure if its right for me, mainly because of the fact that I checked out t-mobile's blackberry plan and the plain one isn't bad at 29$ but to get the unlimited text i would be forced to also include a 1,000 min plan, which is pointless, because i'm deaf.

I really really dislike the sidekick so i'm searching hard to find any sort of device that can do some stuff that i need and cheaply just to avoid the sidekick.

Well, i don't dislike the sidekick, i hate it. So been trying to find something better that can do SMS messaging, e-mails, and some other stuff along with being flexable and great signal strength, along with being very tough, so far the only thing that i've found that meet all of this is the blackberry, but i mainly settled on blackberry for now because of its attractive price of 200-400$ as oposited to $600, $800 and $1,300 for some of the other higher end cell phone with text keyboard.

But I'm still not sure if the blackberry is right for me, alots of stuff sounds great to me but at the same time there's the other stuff that i'm not sure about.

Last edited by Antimatter : 08-22-2005 at 11:51 PM.