From BlackBerry support:
Support - Device Error 411
Last Updated: 05 December 2005
Article Number: KB-02866
Access Level: General
This article applies to the BlackBerry® wireless device.
The following error appears on the BlackBerry device:
Device Error 411
The radio software was not loaded onto the device correctly.
Reinstall the BlackBerry Device Software using Application Loader.
1. Connect the device to your personal computer.
2. Open Desktop Manager and double-click Application Loader. The Application Loader Wizard opens. Click Next.
3. If prompted, enter your device password and click Next.
4. The Application Loader Wizard examines your device’s current configuration. When it is finished, the Application Selection window appears.
5. Select the applications to be loaded onto the device and click Next. The Completing the Application Loader Wizard screen appears.
6. Do not click Finish. Click Advanced to begin loading the applications.
7. In the Data Preservation window, select the Erase all currently installed applications check box and click Next.
8. In the Application Data Backup window, choose the option to automatically back up the application data before loading and to restore the contents when the load is complete.
9. Click Finish to begin the Application Loader Process.
10. Click Close when the loading operation is complete.
There is a radio hardware failure.
Contact your service provider for more information.