1) A simple MP3 player (can be a full media player but I don't care about the movies and such) with an EQUALIZER. Listening to flat mp3's is... painful.
2) Onboard backup application that will back up all databases but saves the backup to the SD card. Including 3rd party apps. Archives would be compressed to save space, and password enforced. AND a small jad/jar that comes with the application that can be stored on the SD card that can enable one to install the app from the SD card (by exploring to the directory), right off of a fresh OS install; and once the app is installed, be able to restore from the backup on the SD card, decompressing on the fly.
3) Fullscreen Caller ID application that uses existing profiles (not the Javatek app, which I own already but don't use).
4) An upgrade to an already great application (BB Profiles Scheduler) but which will switch profiles even if holstered, doesn't use keystroke injection, and automatically sets the profile to a pre-determined setting upon encountering ANY appointment; without using special meetings profiles to accomplish that.
5) A Today Theme that will display more characters (or at least a consistent number of characters) on an email sender name and email subject, an appointment name and appointment location, etc. CONSISTENTLY. That is, not truncate one appointment location at 5 characters and the next appointment location a zero characters (to quote some kids: what's up with that?). To further clarify: if the space is there to display it, DISPLAY IT. If this wish translates to a better Plazmic theme builder rather than specifically a Today theme, so be it.
Supervising Manager of the Department of Redundancy Department.
BlackBerry Certified Support Specialist