Originally Posted by swipeys
I definitely know what part you're talking about, but I don't know what to do from there.
- From the BWC, click "add new email account"
- Input your work email address, work username, and work password
- after a few seconds, the system will come back saying that it is unable to integrate -- from this screen, you can select OWA integration method
- In the following screen, input the same address that you would use to access your OWA (something like: https://webmail.yourdomain.com/exchange
- Input your mailbox name (usually your network username)
- verify username and password values
- select OK and you should get the confirmation that everything is good to go...
This will work as long as you are not on Rogers who, in their infinite wisdom, have apparently blocked the necessary ports to do this; ie, OWA integration will NOT work on Rogers.
Hope this is helpful...