View Single Post
Old 06-07-2008, 09:44 AM   #1 (permalink)
it_guy

Model: 8310
PIN: N/A
Carrier: O2 UK
Post Thanks: 0
Talking Newbie to Blackberry 8310

Please Login to Remove!

Greetings

I have been using this forum for the past couple of weeks and thought I would now join and start posting. Well, I will post if I know the answers!

Anyway, I bought a brand new 8310 a couple of weeks ago and I have been playing with it. I have also have BIS, and it works great.

After hundreds of threads, I cannot seem to find the answers to the following:

1. Is there a program which can view websites properly? The OEM one seems to split parts of websites often leaving gaps between sections. Is there a browser which is more like a browser on your desktop, which can also read CSS? Preferably free.

2. Is there also an application which reads HTML e-mails instead of the OEM one which is text-only? Again, preferably free.

3. I would like to rip DVDs and save them on my MicroSD card for me to view them on my BBerry - anyone suggest a good (and free?) application for ripping to BBerry format?

4. Is it possible to stream videos on the BBerry - if so, do I need anything else on the BBerry?

Thanks for all your help and time. There are probably answers to these, but can I find them...?
Offline   Reply With Quote