1. Opera Mini, some people like it, I don't use it any longer. The normal BlackBerry browser does what I need. Free |
2. Empower Pro email viewer or BBSmart email viewer. Neither are free.
3. Use any adio converter, some instructions on our faq site. Main Page - BlackBerryFAQ
4. Not currently, but yes when the OS 4.5 upgrade comes.
Thanks for the info.
1. I tried Opera Mini but when it installs I get an error message saying that "[whateverfile] is trying to open inside and outside your firewall" and something about violating my IT policy?!?!
2. I am currently trialling Empower Pro. Will see if I like, and if so, I buy.
3. I am so stupid. I use Slyfsoft stuff for cloning DVDs, and they have a CloneDVD for mobiles. I am trialling that too.
4. Ah, I see. Do you know when 4.5 is coming out?