| | What do you really use your Curve 8330 for?
Please Login to Remove!
What do you really use your Curve 8330 for?
I couldn’t be more pleased with my new 8330. I tossed out my Razor phone, (well…put it in a box in the basement); I retired my iPAQ 4700 (Still here on my desk; I’m looking at it now), and now my life hinges on a single device, the 8330.
So what do I use the 8330 for, you might be asking…..
1) It reads to me on the way to and from work. Audible plays fine though the controls could use some work. Currently I’m listening to the Mitch Rapp series of CIA stories; “Pillars of the Earth” is next.
2) It’s my phone and, phone book.
3) It’s the liaison between the calendar on the home desktop and the calendar on my work desktop. I sync both directions which the BB seems to do well. And…the calendar function is good enough on the BB for me to rely on it as well for planning appointments during free time.
4) Lets me keep up with email on the home desktop and soon, on the work PC.
5) Tells me the weather in case I missed the news as I brush my teeth every morning
6) Helps me find locations and if necessary directs me to them via VZ Nav.
7) Lets me browse the web when I need to look up something between desktops.
8) Entertains me.
9) Lets me take pics and video then share them, and other pics, with friends and coworkers.
So what am I missing that is within the capabilities of the 8330 and would enhance my life?