Thread: 3G Curve
View Single Post
Old 06-19-2008, 12:15 AM   #13 (permalink)
numetheus
CrackBerry Addict

Model: 9000
PIN: 20FA40E8
Carrier: AT&T
Post Thanks: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Concept View Post
T Mo has the best coverage for my local area. Its funny to see other people bring their phone inside of any building and hear them ***** and complain about how they have no bars. But T Mo is still strong inside of most buildings in my area. Pretty much all around town I have 5 bars.

But honestly there is no "best" Carrier. Different areas all have different strengths and weaknesses. One carrier might have the best coverage but the worst customer service *ahem* sprint, others may lack in coverage and have great service, TMO, Some may get every new phone there is on the market, AT&T, and still others may have great CMDA/EVDO coverage, vzw/altell.

Bottom line, pick the carrier that has the best coverage in your area and hope they have decent phones to pick from. No sense in having the latest and greatest phone but no bars of coverage.
That depends on your area. Here, AT&T and Tmobile both get very similar coverage, and both slightly behind Verizon. So in my area its ... A) Go with something slightly cheaper with underpowered phones or B) Go with something slightly more expensive and get the best and fastest phones AND have high speed 3G for both my phone AND laptop. Since signal is not a factor here, it was a no brainer for me to get rid of Tmobile like a bad habbit.

http://www.facebook.com/numetheus
PIN: 20FA40E8
Offline   Reply With Quote