View Single Post
Old 06-27-2008, 12:23 AM   #3 (permalink)
lostangel
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: BOLD
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Maxis
Post Thanks: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by FictionWeLive View Post
You have probably ALL heard about some BBs not retrieving MMS picture of video messages. Well, Here's my story...

I had a Pearl 8130. I called my provider (Verizon) because I couldn't retrieve picture messages. Always said "Not retrieved yet", then I'd click retrieve now, it'd pop up saying retrieving now, and close immediately. Tried battery pulls, re-registering with the network... You name it, I probably tried it. So like i said, i called Verizon. They took 3 days "investigating" the issue to come back and say, your phones broke. Woot! *morons*. So i gave them a hard time, cause its a real pain to get new keys for all my apps n what not. So they agreed to upgrade me to a brand new Curve 8330 for my troubles. Well, I got my shiny new Curve today, and guess what?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! MMS still dont work...

So... I have search high and low, and tried all i have found to fix this problem. Nothing seems to work, Does anyone else know? Perhaps something to have Verizon look into? something they normally wouldn't check? Or a weird setting? Bad app, that causes problems? Anything? I'll try anything. I love the BBs, but i need my picture messaging. Hope someone can help. Thanks for reading my life story *Boring*

I use JiveTalk and am always on, please message me on MSN or AIM if you have a fix... or post here. AIM and MSN screen names are setup on my profile. Thanks
Dude, are you on BES..?

Ray
Offline   Reply With Quote