We've made a small program for BB 88x0 just for checking how to use a GPS. Description:
Every walker, runner or bicycler should have one. A simple program uses BlackBerry integrated GPS receiver to displays speed, distance, time. Lo and Hi speed alerts can pace your workout. Screens: speedOmeter Installation:
- Extract the speedOmeter*.zip into a temporary location on your hard drive
- Use Application Loader to open speedOmeter.alx
- The latest version is on adapta-solutions.com web page: Index of /downloads
If you want to install speedOmeter directly on your BlackBerry handheld, you can get speedOmeter BlackBerry OTA (Over The Air).
See the following instructions:
- Use your WAP browser (for BlackBerry) to access the following link: http://www.adapta-solutions.com/wap
- Select Download speedOmeter and follow the instructions to install the software on your handheld.
speedOmeter is the light version of PTracking with mobile advertising module
Any comments or suggestions?