Announcing the launch of the highly awaited Empower HTML Mail Viewer - Pro Edition
: RIM OS 4.2.1 and above including 4.3
Users who are on 4.0 and 4.1.x, please do not upgrade now. We are working on a 4.1/4.0 compatible version that will be released in due course. Whats in Pro
* Breathtaking Speed
! No popups, no annoying progress bars, no delay. Just click & boom! Your email is there.
* PIM Integration - Add To Task
- Quickly add an email as task. Look under Options.
* PIM Integration - Add To Calendar
- Create appointments out of your email. Look under options for more.
* All System Fonts are supported
* Image Caching implemented
- for faster viewing experience and less data usage.
* Support for both: In-memory & SDCard cache
. Look under Options. You can even browse the SDCard cache using RIM Media Manager!
Images for Faster Viewing experience.
* Auto-detect Connection settings
- No need to manually try each connection or fiddle with APN or anything.
* Redesigned Headers
to consume less space & display more info with higher clarity. For ex, a To: 5 Cc:4 to tell you how many on To & how many on Cc.
* EMV detects Inline replies
& shows them in Color. Again look under Options for more.
* EMV even detects Signature blocks
in incoming emails and replies, and shows them in different color.
* AutoUpdate feature
to notify you of any new upgrades.You can also do it manually.
* Supports loading Images on-Demand
on a per email basis.
* Translation of HTML Special Characters like copyright, registered, trademarked etc
* Different header background for each Account
. Quickly distinguish between emails. Look under Options.
* Attachment list redesigned to show up at the top.
* Foreign Languages supported
. People today are using Empower in Spanish, French, Italian, Dutch and even Chinese and Greek languages.
* Improved and a far better parser, esp with regard to word wrapping, paragraph detection etc.
* PocketDay Integration
* Umpteen configuration options.
* Web-based license management
for seamless and faster device transfers. No need for new registration codes each time you switch your BlackBerry.
A detailed description of all the features and options of Empower Mail Viewer PRO edition is best available at http://www.getempower.com/emvpro/Emp...Viewer-PRO.pdf
The PRO Edition also sets another milestone in the way 3rd Party Apps integrate on BlackBerry. With PRO Edition we have opened a set of APIs to Empower.
Given the fact that email is the primary use of BlackBerry and a number of software apps integrate with email, we believe this is a huge step.
EMV Pro APIs allow any 3rd Party developer
to take benefit of the HTML Viewing capabilities of Empower. PocketDay Integration makes use of this architecture. We believe that with time more and more developers will join in and want to benefit users through these APIs. How to Install EMV Pro in quick 10 seconds!
1. Make sure you are on OS 4.2.1 or above.
2. Uninstall any older version of Empower Mail Viewer first.
3. Launch the BlackBerry Browser and goto www.getEmpower.com/ota How to Purchase?
Powerpacked with above features and being the fastest and best in its class in terms of speed, performance and open architecture for future developers, EMV Pro Edition has been priced at $30
As an inaugral offer, we are happy to offer public beta users on BBF a discount of $15 till Dec 31st, 2007. Just use the coupon code BBFPRO15 when you purchase. How to Upgrade?
Also, all registered users of EMV Std. will be able upgrade to PRO Edition at a deep-discounted upgrade price of $5 only! This offer remains valid till the New Year Night, i.e, Dec 31st, 2007
Registered users, your login details are being emailed to you. Please be patient.