|BerryCool ||02-04-2008 05:17 PM |
Ascendo Fitness, Version 3, New Releases
We have posted several new releases of Ascendo Fitness, Diet and Exercise Assistant for BlackBerry, since announcing the launch of Version 3
. See below for a list of improvements.
for a complete product description or to download Ascendo Fitness with free trial period.
- Numerous layout and navigation enhancements to Nutrition Type Form and Nutrition List Table on Desktop.
- Improved New Nutrition Type feature so that nutrient values can be entered directly from a package label and Fitness will convert to 100 gram equivalents in order to maintain consistency with other nutrition items in USDA database.
- Deleting Nutrition Type now deletes associated daily entries. This resolves the "Exception 1043>=1013" error message.
- Improved application icon on BlackBerry and Desktop.
- Enhanced Copy Daily Entries feature to allow user to select entries from past and future dates and copy to any date.
- Improved Daily Net Calories screen labels. Added date to screen header.
- Fixed issue provoking "Exception -29<0" error message. Occurred when Daily Totals feature accessed daily entries for New Nutrition Types.
- Desktop Help menu option now opens browser FAQ page with link to user guide.
- Several improvement to form handling on Desktop including fewer confirmation alerts and screen refreshes.
- Made Nutrition Description field editable on Fitness Desktop.
- Simplified synchronization between BlackBerry and Desktop.
- Added 120 new exercises bringing the total to 337.
- Simplified adding a New Exercise.
- Added Previous/Next (day) menu options to Copy Daily Entries screen.
- Implemented work-around for bug in the JVM of 8800/8100 series handsets so that user selections are made using drop-down lists instead of radio buttons.
- Improved Daily Net Calories screen by adding date display and rounding to whole calories.
- Added Previous/Next (day) menu options to Daily Net Calories screen.
- Corrected add nutrition type on Fitness Desktop so that default values are set to blank or zero.
- Improved progress bar when initializing databases on Fitness Desktop.
- Improved edit nutrition type form on Fitness Desktop.
- Added several sections and updates to user guide.
- Changed exercise duration field to increments of 1 minute instead of 15 minute intervals.
- Added 1 decimal place to daily weight entries.
- Corrected bugs in daily calorie intake and calories burned graphs.
- Improved synchronization options.
- Improved performance of synchronization process.
- Implemented "More Information" option to About Screen on BlackBerry that opens browser and goes to Ascendo.
- Improved Fitness Desktop nutrition type editing.
- Corrected bug on Fitness Desktop that displayed a "Runtime Error: 9" message box.
- Corrections and improvements to screen text, ie changed "BMI" to "Body Mass Index".
Marc Ascendo Inc. Ascendo Fitness - Diet & Exercise Assistant for BlackBerry
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:50 PM. || |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.