BlackBerry Forums Support Community

BlackBerry Forums Support Community (http://www.blackberryforums.com/)
-   Aftermarket Software (http://www.blackberryforums.com/aftermarket-software/)
-   -   My Flashight Software (http://www.blackberryforums.com/aftermarket-software/117389-my-flashight-software.html)

Baldie 02-12-2008 11:25 AM

My Flashight Software
 
Does anyone use that Flashlight software from handango or wherever they sell it? Is it worth it?

JSanders 02-12-2008 11:26 AM

BBLight?

Yes, good product

Redflea 02-12-2008 11:40 AM

FYI - in case others were confused (I was!) there must be two BBLights out there. :)

There is a free one here (SourceForge.net: Files) that isn't designed to serve as a "flashlight" option...It allows you to keep the screen from dimming (e.g., so you can watch a video w/out the screen coming off full brightness).

nyubi 02-12-2008 12:14 PM

MobiHand Mobile

how bout this product ? It make the screen not go dimming or switch on the camera light (back led) ?

contractkiller 02-12-2008 07:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nyubi (Post 832585)
MobiHand Mobile

how bout this product ? It make the screen not go dimming or switch on the camera light (back led) ?


i I was dumb enough to purchase it along with Secret Mail. both for like 3.99..needless to say that the flashlight does not work as a flash light IMO.... it just brightness up the screen and u can pick the time length u want the light to stay on .. and as for the Secret Mail .. it does encrypt ur emails.. but the other person cant decrypt it .. espically when u send it to some one with W.M.

Soapm 02-12-2008 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by contractkiller (Post 833163)
.. and as for the Secret Mail .. it does encrypt ur emails.. but the other person cant decrypt it .. espically when u send it to some one with W.M.

I guess it worked as advertised... (y)

JSanders 02-12-2008 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Soapm (Post 833304)
I guess it worked as advertised... (y)

lol. Works all to well.

Soapm 02-12-2008 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JSanders (Post 833344)
lol. Works all to well.

Reminds me of Maxwell Smart and the cone of silence.

nyubi 02-15-2008 09:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by contractkiller (Post 833163)
i I was dumb enough to purchase it along with Secret Mail. both for like 3.99..needless to say that the flashlight does not work as a flash light IMO.... it just brightness up the screen and u can pick the time length u want the light to stay on .. and as for the Secret Mail .. it does encrypt ur emails.. but the other person cant decrypt it .. espically when u send it to some one with W.M.

thanks.. so thats not what i want :)

andrews240 02-15-2008 09:21 PM

I use BlinkBerry demo to light the status LED. It's free and works well. If there's something out there that makes the camera flash stay on, that would be the best.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:17 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.