BlackBerry Forums Support Community

BlackBerry Forums Support Community (http://www.blackberryforums.com/)
-   Aftermarket Software (http://www.blackberryforums.com/aftermarket-software/)
-   -   BB Smartview Email Software (http://www.blackberryforums.com/aftermarket-software/118479-bb-smartview-email-software.html)

Baldie 02-19-2008 08:38 AM

BB Smartview Email Software
 
I'm on the 15-day trial version and like it BUT is it worth the $25 price tag? IS there other cheaper email software outthere?

JSanders 02-19-2008 08:42 AM

The other choice is Empower. I personally prefer BBSmart, the developer checks in here often and takes care of issues easily.

I believe I saw a sale at Handango.com, if you purchase there should get a discount.


**EDIT , I looked, I don't see it on sale.

Baldie 02-19-2008 09:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JSanders (Post 841406)
The other choice is Empower. I personally prefer BBSmart, the developer checks in here often and takes care of issues easily.

I believe I saw a sale at Handango.com, if you purchase there should get a discount.


**EDIT , I looked, I don't see it on sale.

Use coupon code ESSENTIALS25 to get 25% off your cart. Did a search online for coupon codes and this one worked.

Dawg 02-19-2008 09:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baldie (Post 841441)
Use coupon code ESSENTIALS25 to get 25% off your cart. Did a search online for coupon codes and this one worked.

its worth every penny

JSanders 02-19-2008 09:13 AM

good find, Baldie.

**moving this thread to the Aftermarket Software section**

djm2 02-19-2008 09:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baldie (Post 841398)
I'm on the 15-day trial version and like it BUT is it worth the $25 price tag? IS there other cheaper email software outthere?

Yes, it is worth it. Just the ability to create task and calender items from emails makes it worth the price tag.

Sith_Apprentice 02-19-2008 09:53 AM

i have BBSmart. That reminds me I have to see if i can get my license moved over to my new devices.

Dawg 02-19-2008 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sith_Apprentice (Post 841536)
i have BBSmart. That reminds me I have to see if i can get my license moved over to my new devices.

I just did that I sent ezainy an email just waiting for the response

Baldie 02-19-2008 10:07 AM

I found empower (not pro version) for $10 on crackberry, not worth the time though?

JSanders 02-19-2008 10:33 AM

If you get Empower, get the Pro version, don't waste your time on the regular version.

Dawg 02-19-2008 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JSanders (Post 841580)
If you get Empower, get the Pro version, don't waste your time on the regular version.

agreed only the pro version is worth the cash

Sith_Apprentice 02-19-2008 03:10 PM

any luck on getting your license moved over by eZainy?

Dawg 02-19-2008 03:13 PM

nope I havent heard back from him yet I have sent emails and PMs

spyder8800 02-19-2008 03:15 PM

bb smart is the best.....for device changes, email [email address] with the pin# of your new device..

I usually have a new code within a few hours..

Dawg 02-19-2008 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spyder8800 (Post 842006)
bb smart is the best.....for device changes, email [email address] with the pin# of your new device..

I usually have a new code within a few hours..

I know this. But thanks anyway. I have had the software on my BB since the beta started. I usually talk to zainy personally and he takes care of it. He very well could be on holiday.

Thatzmister2u 02-19-2008 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by djm2 (Post 841532)
Yes, it is worth it. Just the ability to create task and calender items from emails makes it worth the price tag.


This was the kicker for me! I threw down the $25. I live and die by my task list.

E-

JSanders 02-19-2008 03:36 PM

Maybe he is still celebrating Lincoln's birthday? :razz: :?

Could be, you never know.

spyder8800 02-19-2008 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dawg (Post 842033)
I know this. But thanks anyway. I have had the software on my BB since the beta started. I usually talk to zainy personally and he takes care of it. He very well could be on holiday.

stinks for you, lol....

Dawg 02-19-2008 03:43 PM

why? I have 30 days free on the new device. He will get me the new one i have no fear.

spyder8800 02-19-2008 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dawg (Post 842048)
why? I have 30 days free on the new device. He will get me the new one i have no fear.

sounds like you have it all figured out...good luck..


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:02 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.