1. I would like a program like Microsoft Project to follow my projects on my BB.
2. I would also like something like Microsoft Visio. It is annoying to have all these in the PC and not be able to have them with me.
3. Ability to add more phone fields. What if someone has three mobile numbers?
4. Ability to edit contacts from the call log. Why do I have to enter the contacts?
That's all !!!
Last edited by markaseos : 04-19-2009 at 03:18 PM.
2. I would also like something like Microsdt Visio. It is annoying to have all these in the PC and not be able to have them with me.
Annoying.. but it is a smartphone, not a laptop. Three years ago you did have MS Word and PowerPoint on the BlackBerry. Give it time!
3. Ability to add more phone fields. What if someone has three mobile numbers? Use the Userfields at the bottom of the edit screen. They will also sync to Outlook IF you set up the sync operation to map the fields to Outlook.
4. Ability to edit contacts from the call log. Why do I have to enter the contacts? You do have that ability. In the Call Log > Select the call > Menu > View Contact > Menu > Edit. Bam.
I can get a $30 weather radio that will scream its head off if there's a storm nearby, but I can be in 30 kinds of peril at once and my $x00 BB won't make a peep.
I want a desktop push application that uses my current latitude/longitude to ping for every kind of alert I may choose to configure - storms - Amber Alerts - escaped prisoners - school lockdowns - road/bridge out - high levels of specific allergens - angry wife - alien invasions - you name it.
I second and third this application. Have you found any such application that does this?
[quote=ubizmo;948485]Although these are things that belong in the OS...
1. ....I should be able to suspend and restore email delivery on any account from the device, without having to go to BIS on a desktop machine, so that if I cross the US border I can easily avoid massive data roaming charges..... QUOTE]
you might want to have a look at Mobile Data Alerter of e-office. This tool keeps track of your (roaming) data consumption.
direct download available at mda.e-office.com
more info at mobile.e-office.com
i would love to have a countdown type app that you could input a date and a time and it would countdown to that date/time. if it could do more than one countdown at a time it would be even better. there have been so many times i wanted to know exactly how long til something happens.
Maybe if im not asking to much, the ability to change the format for it like instead of showing 48 hours and 16 minutes show 2 days 0 hours and 16 minutes.
If you can get a checkbook app to sync with Quicken, I would keep the BB and sell the HTC I just picked up. I mean direct sync, not one where I got to import, export, and twirl around in circles. Ascendo Money is suppose to work with Quicken, but it really not what I am looking for. It's desktop will sync (ie. export/import not direct sync) with Quicken, then the BB can sync with it. I really don't want 2 checkbooks on my desktop. Of course this may not be possible, and I will sell my Curve 8330 in a couple weeks and stick with Pocket Quicken and the HTC Mogul.