TeeDroid has been updated with new features:
On the Blackberry side:
1. Manual Scoring mode - don't want to track your game stroke by stroke, you can now enter score/putts/gir etc manually for each hole and post the scores to the server. Has access to same on course features as Play by Play tracking such as distance to front, middle, back of green; hole advice, statistics, etc.
2. Quick go to hole feature - skip directly to a hole.
3. Display clock in title bar during round play.
4. In Play by Play statistics tracking mode shot type has been added - now you have the ability to track distance by type (full, punch, chip, pitch etc).
On the website:
1) Added course search, you can now easily search for a course by name, city, state (US), and country. Over 170 courses in the system already.
2) Additional putting stats available through Play by Play - distribution of putts (in hole, short, past hole etc), and putts made by distance - see an example from a round I played.
These are just some of the features added recently. You can still join the free beta
, so come on over and join our growing community of golfers.