BlackBerry Forums Support Community
              

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-10-2008, 04:32 PM   #1 (permalink)
Knows Where the Search Button Is
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Model: 8100
PIN: N/A
Carrier: T-Mobile
Posts: 35
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Mobipocket reader question

Please Login to Remove!

I took some documents from my computer, put them on my phone via mobi, highlighted and marked up the documents on my phone in class, and now i wanna put the edited documents back on my computer. is this possible?
Offline  
Old 09-10-2008, 04:40 PM   #2 (permalink)
Knows Where the Search Button Is
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Model: 8100
PIN: N/A
Carrier: T-Mobile
Posts: 35
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

bump
Offline  
Old 09-12-2008, 04:33 AM   #3 (permalink)
CrackBerry Addict
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Model: 8320
Carrier: HK CSL
Posts: 505
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexs0fly View Post
I took some documents from my computer, put them on my phone via mobi, highlighted and marked up the documents on my phone in class, and now i wanna put the edited documents back on my computer. is this possible?
With the new reader version you can just copy the .mobi ebook file to your BlackBerry's SD-Card into the directory "eBooks". Once you start the Mobipocket Reader it will load the ebooks in that directory automatically.

I also just found this free ebook website for BlackBerry: BlackBerryBooks | search

It still looks quite "beta" but I think its content is nice
Offline  
Old 09-12-2008, 12:40 PM   #4 (permalink)
BlackBerry Extraordinaire
 
rivviepop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: san francisco
Model: 8320
PIN: n/a
Carrier: t-mobile
Posts: 2,166
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by funkym View Post
I also just found this free ebook website for BlackBerry: BlackBerryBooks | search
Awesome, thanks. Try this one as well on your PC or BB browser:

http://mnybks.net/

Tons of books.
__________________
[ Linux & BlackBerry ] http://www.blackberryforums.com/linux-users-corner/
Offline  
Old 09-14-2008, 09:34 AM   #5 (permalink)
Knows Where the Search Button Is
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Model: 8100
PIN: N/A
Carrier: T-Mobile
Posts: 35
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

thanks guys
Offline  
Old 09-15-2008, 07:39 PM   #6 (permalink)
Knows Where the Search Button Is
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Model: 8100
PIN: N/A
Carrier: T-Mobile
Posts: 35
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

that doesnt work. i just tried


Quote:
Originally Posted by funkym View Post
With the new reader version you can just copy the .mobi ebook file to your BlackBerry's SD-Card into the directory "eBooks". Once you start the Mobipocket Reader it will load the ebooks in that directory automatically.

I also just found this free ebook website for BlackBerry: BlackBerryBooks | search

It still looks quite "beta" but I think its content is nice
Offline  
Old 09-15-2008, 11:48 PM   #7 (permalink)
CrackBerry Addict
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Model: 8320
Carrier: HK CSL
Posts: 505
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexs0fly View Post
that doesnt work. i just tried
Works fine on my Curve 8320
Offline  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Honeywell Xeon 1900 USB Barcode Scanner 1900HHD-0
$39.99
Honeywell Xeon 1900 USB Barcode Scanner 1900HHD-0 pictureINTEL SR0LR REFURBISHED E5-2407 2.20 GHz 10 MB SmartCache 80 W
$14.95
INTEL SR0LR REFURBISHED E5-2407 2.20 GHz 10 MB SmartCache 80 W pictureNew HP Proliant DL380 Gen4/ML370 Server Intel Xeon Processor 311584-B21
$19.79
New HP Proliant DL380 Gen4/ML370 Server Intel Xeon Processor 311584-B21 pictureVintage Carl Zeiss Laboratory 1162 Combo Arc Lamp Supply 150 Xeon 200 Mercury
$161.99
Vintage Carl Zeiss Laboratory 1162 Combo Arc Lamp Supply 150 Xeon 200 Mercury picture LAMBDA LS SUTTER INSTRUMENT COMPANY XEON ARC LAMP W/ FILTER
$500.0
 LAMBDA LS SUTTER INSTRUMENT COMPANY XEON ARC LAMP W/ FILTER picture






Copyright 2004-2016 BlackBerryForums.com.
The names RIM and BlackBerry are registered Trademarks of BlackBerry Inc.