We have improved NextAction! for version 3.0 over the past months but we are still working on it. However, we have a stable version online for free and open beta testing and we would like everyone who is interested to try this out and send us as much feedback as possible! Key Features
New since 3.0 Beta 1
- GTD® - stream lined implementation of David Allenxxx8217;s Getting Things Done.
- Speed - one-click context (category) change.
- Compatible - with desktop task applications including but not limited to Apple iCal®, Entourage®, Outlook®, Exchange®, Novell Grouwise®, Lotus Notes® and more.
- Integration - 100% compatible with internal Blackberry Tasks application.
- Visibility - hide completed next actions.
- Sort - contexts beginning with xxx8220;@xxx8221; appear on top of the list.
- Categorize - your next actions by contexts and projects.
New Features since version 3.0 Beta 2 (2.9.35)
- List indicator - project / context is shown in task list.
- Integration - task can be opened in original BlackBerry Tasks if needed.
- Cleaning - completed tasks can be deleted.
- Someday / Maybe - support for someday / maybe lists.
- Context Management: add/edit/delete working
- minor bugs fixed
- user interface improvements
NextAction! runs on all current BlackBerry models. Even the new BlackBerry Bold, Pearl Flip, and BlackBerry Storm!
Join here: NextAction! » The Beta Program