BlackBerry Forums Support Community               

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-29-2009, 09:12 PM   #1 (permalink)
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia
 
JaredH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Rochester, NY
Model: 9650
OS: 5.0.0.732
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Verizon
Posts: 244
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Any way to send pix to twitter from my berry?

Please Login to Remove!

I'm looking for a way to easily send pictures from my blackberry to twitter...I know of some people that are doing it but not sure how they're doing it that makes it simple.

I have a blackberry 8330 curve if that makes any difference.

Thanks in advance guys!
Offline  
Old 01-29-2009, 10:11 PM   #2 (permalink)
BBF Moderator
 
rachamphetamine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Model: --
PIN: E SOL
Carrier: VZW
Posts: 3,117
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Wirelessly posted (Verizon 9530)

If you log into twitpic you should be given an email to which you send the photos.
Offline  
Old 01-30-2009, 10:20 AM   #3 (permalink)
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Texas, USA
Model: 9700
Carrier: v6.0.0.461 on Pink
Posts: 348
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Wirelessly posted (penkberry)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaredH
I'm looking for a way to easily send pictures from my blackberry to twitter...I know of some people that are doing it but not sure how they're doing it that makes it simple.

I have a blackberry 8330 curve if that makes any difference.

Thanks in advance guys!
what rach said. also, try to join the SocialScope trials. the app is great! image posting is still being perfected, but everything else is top knotch.
Offline  
Old 01-30-2009, 07:48 PM   #4 (permalink)
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia
 
JaredH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Rochester, NY
Model: 9650
OS: 5.0.0.732
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Verizon
Posts: 244
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

figured it out thanks!
Offline  
Old 01-30-2009, 10:26 PM   #5 (permalink)
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia
 
SpectreBlofeld's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Model: 9630
OS: 4.5.x.x
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Verizon
Posts: 211
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

I want you to step back, look at the subject line, and say it out loud:

Any way to send pix to twitter from my berry

I know what it all means, but every now and then, I realize how ridiculous the lexicon of our times has become!
Offline  
Old 01-31-2009, 09:25 PM   #6 (permalink)
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia
 
JaredH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Rochester, NY
Model: 9650
OS: 5.0.0.732
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Verizon
Posts: 244
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectreBlofeld View Post
I want you to step back, look at the subject line, and say it out loud:

Any way to send pix to twitter from my berry

I know what it all means, but every now and then, I realize how ridiculous the lexicon of our times has become!
I understand that its not quite the best grammar...I was just trying to make the title short, simple and to the point. I don't spell with z's and extremely poor punctuation so don't put me in one of those categories!
Offline  
Old 01-31-2009, 09:36 PM   #7 (permalink)
BlackBerry B Boy
 
jeremyckitching's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Model: 9700
OS: 5.0.0.415
PIN: 215BE1F8
Carrier: T-Mobile U.S.A.
Posts: 4,243
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

The newest version of TwitterBerry allows you to send pictures from your BlackBerry to twitpic.
Offline  
Old 01-31-2009, 09:52 PM   #8 (permalink)
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia
 
SpectreBlofeld's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Model: 9630
OS: 4.5.x.x
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Verizon
Posts: 211
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaredH View Post
I understand that its not quite the best grammar...I was just trying to make the title short, simple and to the point. I don't spell with z's and extremely poor punctuation so don't put me in one of those categories!
Don't worry, my friend - I wasn't criticizing your grammar or spelling at all... it's the words themselves and the crazy modern times we live in. A few years ago, 'pix' and 'twitter' were unknown words, and 'berries' were what juice came from. If someone from as recently as, say, 1993 heard you ask how to send pix to twitter from your berry, they'd be hopelessly lost!

Excuse me, I have to get all Web 2.0 and blog about this via podcast!
Offline  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On





Copyright 2004-2014 BlackBerryForums.com.
The names RIM and BlackBerry are registered Trademarks of BlackBerry Inc.