You can delete the application data with the Application Loader. Be careful not to delete applications and data that you want to keep. Below is an example of what the procedure should look like. The exact instructons should be available from your device manual.
1. Place the BlackBerry handheld on the cradle.
2. From the desktop manager, double-click the Application Loader icon. The Application Loader Wizard window appears.
3. Click Next. The Handheld Application Selection window appears.
4. Ensure that the appropriate applications are selected and click Next. The Completing the Application Loader Wizard appears.
5. Click Advanced. The Handheld Data Preservation window appears.
6. Select Erase all application data and Erase all currently installed applications, and click Next.
7. Click Finish. The handheld resets. This might take several minutes.
An updated Minuet demo (V1.1.2) has been released that is backward compatible with older data files. If you want to skip the above steps, please proceed to the following link to download the new version: http://www.handango.com/blackberry/P...oductId=171740