Originally Posted by jrice8002003
i easily uploaded my entire address book to youmail via their website from my PC.
1. create a free yahoo! email account
2. plug your BB into your PC and open up desktop manager (i use v4.7)
3. can't remember exactly what it's named, but there's some sort of address book/e-mail account syncing feature. choose a one-way sync from your blackberry to your email address book.
4. log into your yahoo! account from your PC, and export your address book into a .csv file
5. import the .csv file onto youmail's website
worked great for me. easy way to have all of your contacts up in a matter of minutes
Do you have a yahoo plus account? Intrigured. I would like to do this, google sync likes reading updated contacts as new contacts very very annoying!
Is anyone aware of what method is he describing?