I’m glad to represent to you our new cool idea, may be it’s not new, but it’s cool.
We found that a lot of people want to have automatically wallpaper changer for their BlackBerry devices. We’ve investigated this topic, but found that it’s can be implemented only for Blackberry Storm devices. Change wallpaper automatically from local folder it’s cool, but we decided to add very interesting feature – photos could be downloaded from the Internet, they’re updated online, every minute and always different and always new
. What do you have to do – set up correct connection type, set up update interval and discover the world with people’s public Flickr photos. Now it’s only a beta, but application can download and change your device’s Home Screen wallpaper every minute. Also we have to add support of local folders, yes, it can be done soon (a couple of days).
So, feature list:
- Application downloads photos from the Internet, from Flickr public photostream, you can set up download size for one request, this can decrease amount of traffic, application uses about 20 Kb per minute, but you can decrease it, if set up update time to 3, 5, 10 or minutes
- You can set up update interval – 1, 5, 10, 30 minute and 1 hour, now works only one minute (don’t worry, we’ll implement others soon)
- Application has efficient algorithm in downloading, saving and scaling the photos
- Application has idle mode, when backlight is off application save your battery life, don’t worry about it
- Also works when device is locked How to start:
1. Download and install application from our web site BerryBlow - Ideas for BlackBerry
or from our OTA: http://m.berryblow.com
2. Check your Internet connection settings, choose from the menu – Test connection. Also you can set Internet connection type manually by choosing “Connection type”.
Please check your Internet connection before using the application!
3. Set Update interval to 1 minute (only one minute now is work) and choose from the menu Save command.
4. Done. Now application update photos from the Internet and update a home screen.
To disable the application:
1. Start it.
2. Choose Update interval = Disable, and choose Save command from the menu.
Application can have some issues, so it’s a BETA, be patient Our Plans are:
- support update photos from local folders
- support WiFi connection type
- implement all update intervals
- fix some download issues
Try it now! We’re waiting for your active feedback!
Most active users will be awarded!
Best regards, BerryBlow developers team BerryBlow - Ideas for BlackBerry