Originally Posted by Mindguy
Please add ability to:
1. Launch PhoneFace
2. Press & hold convenience key option to launch
3. Launch RIM Application Switcher
4.Press & press & hold BOTH convenience keys on Curve 8320 to launch apps, etc.
5. Enable "clear field" to overwrite default settings
6. Enable copy & paste, so can copy email, sms, phone numbers from RIM Contacts
7. Built-in help or separate help file
8. Way to backup & restore custom shortcut settings
9. Make the confirmation buzz twice as long, give option to play a sound instead or in addition to. Allow user to select mp3 on SD card.
10. In convenience key multiple click shortcuts what can I put in "parameter"?
11. Larger fonts on the shortcut list & configurtion screen
12. Press & hold convenience key to bring up the shortcuts list
13. Free updates/upgrades from within app AND all custom settings are kept
14. Option to turn off pop up of shortcuts list with press of right convenience key
15. Instead of Z for custom shortcuts, how about a key that is quicker to find, like: Q, Alt or Left Shift or Spacebar?
Thank you for your feedback. We will consider them for our future ShortcutBerry releases.
Comments about some of your feedbacks:
1- This will be possible with ShortcutBerry V2.00 (planned release date March 28., 2009).
5- Possible with V2.00
6- Done in V2.00
9- Partly addressed in V2.00 (you can set the vibration time from 0(disabled) to 999mS)
10- If you select an application that accepts an input parameter, you should put whatever that application needs. (i.e. For MediaFile application, put a link to your media file. For Call application put a number. Other apps that accepts input parameter are: Browser, Msg_Email, Msg_PIN, Msg_SMS).
11- V2.00 allow you to set the font size for all Config.Pages.