BlackBerry Forums Support Community               

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-16-2009, 10:24 AM   #1 (permalink)
Thumbs Must Hurt
 
dshipmon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Georgia
Model: 9000
OS: 4.6.0.167
PIN: 20DC9BDA
Carrier: AT&T
Posts: 176
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Quickpull

Please Login to Remove!

Why do I have to schedule my quickpull every day? I have scheduled it to do a quickpull at 3am every morning, but it only does it that one time and I have to schedule it again for the next pull. I thought once you schedule it it's suppose to do it at the same time until you go in and unschedule.
__________________
"THE WILL OF GOD WILL NEVER TAKE YOU WHERE THE GRACE OF GOD WILL NOT PROTECT YOU."
Offline  
Old 03-16-2009, 10:49 AM   #2 (permalink)
BlackBerry Extraordinaire
 
Helmdawg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Philly
Model: 9700
OS: 5.0.593
PIN: ned down...
Carrier: T-Mobile
Posts: 1,365
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dshipmon View Post
Why do I have to schedule my quickpull every day? I have scheduled it to do a quickpull at 3am every morning, but it only does it that one time and I have to schedule it again for the next pull. I thought once you schedule it it's suppose to do it at the same time until you go in and unschedule.
Not really sure, might be a bug in the app..

BTW- Why are you doing a quick pull every day?
Offline  
Old 03-16-2009, 12:55 PM   #3 (permalink)
Thumbs Must Hurt
 
dshipmon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Georgia
Model: 9000
OS: 4.6.0.167
PIN: 20DC9BDA
Carrier: AT&T
Posts: 176
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helmdawg View Post
Not really sure, might be a bug in the app..

BTW- Why are you doing a quick pull every day?
I have a very bad memory leak. It starts out at 12mb and by the end of the day it's at 5 or 6mb until I do a quickpull.
__________________
"THE WILL OF GOD WILL NEVER TAKE YOU WHERE THE GRACE OF GOD WILL NOT PROTECT YOU."
Offline  
Old 03-16-2009, 01:16 PM   #4 (permalink)
BlackBerryFAQ.com Moderator
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Washington DC
Model: 9900
OS: 7.X
PIN: ask Nicely.
Carrier: AT&T/tmobile
Posts: 666
Post Thanks: 5
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default

From what I understand, your bb won't reset if locked. Are you using version 1.2 of quick-pull?
__________________
Q10! <- Love the 9000!! It's everything I wanted (minus enough ON BOARD memory)!!
<-9700 ---! more memory! small screen&keypad :( ->
Offline  
Old 03-16-2009, 01:48 PM   #5 (permalink)
Thumbs Must Hurt
 
dshipmon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Georgia
Model: 9000
OS: 4.6.0.167
PIN: 20DC9BDA
Carrier: AT&T
Posts: 176
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by scaevola View Post
From what I understand, your bb won't reset if locked. Are you using version 1.2 of quick-pull?
Yes, 1.1.2. I don't have it locked. It reset on schedule but I thought it's suppose to do it everyday at the same time (without me having to tell it to) once I have scheduled a time.
__________________
"THE WILL OF GOD WILL NEVER TAKE YOU WHERE THE GRACE OF GOD WILL NOT PROTECT YOU."
Offline  
Old 03-16-2009, 03:14 PM   #6 (permalink)
CrackBerry Addict
 
Klotar's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Winnipeg MB Canada
Model: 9700R
OS: 7.1.0.190
PIN: On Request
Carrier: Rogers Wireless
Posts: 902
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default

That's the problem, upgrade to 1.2.

The version you are running did not keep the time setting.
__________________
-Klotar
Supervising Manager of the Department of Redundancy Department.
BlackBerry Certified Support Specialist
Offline  
Old 03-17-2009, 08:32 AM   #7 (permalink)
Thumbs Must Hurt
 
dshipmon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Georgia
Model: 9000
OS: 4.6.0.167
PIN: 20DC9BDA
Carrier: AT&T
Posts: 176
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klotar View Post
That's the problem, upgrade to 1.2.

The version you are running did not keep the time setting.
I got it (did not know there was an update available). Is there a place that list when updates for applications are available. I try to check here often, but sometimes I miss things.

Thank you.
__________________
"THE WILL OF GOD WILL NEVER TAKE YOU WHERE THE GRACE OF GOD WILL NOT PROTECT YOU."
Offline  
Old 03-17-2009, 12:20 PM   #8 (permalink)
BlackBerry Extraordinaire
 
Helmdawg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Philly
Model: 9700
OS: 5.0.593
PIN: ned down...
Carrier: T-Mobile
Posts: 1,365
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dshipmon View Post
I got it (did not know there was an update available). Is there a place that list when updates for applications are available. I try to check here often, but sometimes I miss things.

Thank you.
Also, if you are that low on memory, check this thread by John Clark on how to optimize your BB.


http://www.blackberryforums.com/gene...ee-memory.html
Offline  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On





Copyright 2004-2014 BlackBerryForums.com.
The names RIM and BlackBerry are registered Trademarks of BlackBerry Inc.