Can you image that you have a voice plan of 100 minutes outgoing calls per month, but you can talk over 200 minutes with just several extra bucks?
See how this guy did:
- He purchased a new BlackBerry, selected a voice plan, which allows unlimited incoming calls
and 100 minutes outgoing calls monthly. The carrier will charge $0.35 for any extra minute over 100 minutes. He can add $10 to increase to 200 minutes/month plan, but he doesn't think he can use up 200 minutes every month.
- Then he subscribed to a VOIP service, which charges 3.5 cent/minutes in a Pay-as-you-go way. The key point is, the VOIP service supports voice callback.
- He installed the EasyDialer
on the BlackBerry, added the VOIP company's callback service as a CALLBACK type calling card.
- He made normal outgoing calls before using up 100 minutes. Then he used EasyDialer and callback service to make any outgoing calls for just 3.5 cent per minute. What he got?
- cheap calls: 3.5 cent/minute. extra 100 minutes costs just $3.5.
- flexibility: He may talk more or less monthly. When he talks more, he doesn't need to bind himself to carrier's 200 minutes/month plan or pay for expensive extra minutes. What's Voice callback?
Please visit EasyDialer's FAQs
EasyDialer is a BlackBerry calling card dialer.
Please click here
to see EasyDialer's features in another thread.
William Calling Card Dialer -- Free Trial Version BlackBerry Dialer, BlackBerry Google Voice Dialer, Dialer
If you love it, please let friends know
If you hate it, please let us know