02-25-2010, 11:51 AM
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia
Join Date: May 2006
Carrier: Cincinnati Bell
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
| | Funambol Users
Please Login to Remove!
Anyone have this on their BB's?
1. How do you like it as far as accuracy? I have had to fix First and Last Names and resend some contacts. Will see if it messes up again. May be the way I had them inputted in the phone's address book. Calendar seems good, just wish there was a faster way, like Outlook, to scroll months.
2. Main reason for the post, since I can't find by searching, what is the cost of this product after the 90 day trial? That is when they cancel the account and put you in touch with one of their "partners" to purchase the program.
3. I mainly sync BB to Funambol, client to server, for calendar and contacts, since I make all my changes on the BB. Would seem to increase percentage for errors doing 2 way if I don't make changes on the server calendar.
4. I downloaded the Outlook plug-in too. That seems redundant and dangerous to sync Outlook to the server and sync my BB to the server. Again, I make no changes on Outlook, just the BB. Previously I would do 2 way syncs between BB and Outlook, just for back-ups for my phone and also backup BB and Outlook to the laptop and a thumb drive.
5. Given the above info, do I need to use both Outlook and BB plug-ins.
I did do a little checking on their forum. Just wanted some feedback from other BB users.
Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; 8700g; 8900; Carrier-Cincinnati Bell: Future Bold Owner