07-29-2010, 04:14 AM
Join Date: Jul 2010
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
| | Steps for solving the problem
Please try the following steps:
- Make sure your Application Permissions are properly set, as follows -
1. On your device, go to Settings->Options->Advanced Options->Applications
2. Scroll down the list of applications until you find WorldMate Live.
3. Highlight WorldMate Live and press "Menu" button on your device.
4. Select "Edit Permissions" from the Menu and make sure that all 3 options on top ("Connections", "Interactions" and "User Data") are set to "Allow".
- Launch WorldMate and access the Connection Setup screen ( >>Menu >>Settings >>Connection).
- Select "Automatically configure connection" and the application will detect your connection. Please follow the 'Recommended' options. Please inform us if you don't have such item.
- If the automatic detection fails, please choose Manual Configuration and select your carrier from the list.
- If your carrier is not in the list, you will need to manually add new operator. Please contact your carrier, and request the following settings details: 'APN' address, 'Port' number, and 'IP Address'.
Let me know how it goes,
Product manager at WorldMate