I'm french so excuse my poor english ;)
I just wanted to introduce you my new Software: GiveMeYourJad.
It's a free application which help you to download an application when you just have its OTA link.
It downloads the JAD file in your computer, then the COD and Jar files described in the JAD file and create the Alx file.
After you just have to load the application with Desktop Manager or the apploader.
I created this software because I manage my BB applications with my computer and not directly with my phone.
- Choice of the directory where are installed all your applications
- You can apply proxy parameters if you need one to connect to internet
- At the end of the download, a summary is displayed
- You can open the application directory on single click.
- Alx file creation at the end of the dowload
- you can launch the RIM apploader to load the application on your phone
- langage selection available
I hope you will use it.
If you are interested, you can download the software on the web site wizzzdeveloppement.free.fr
The Following User Says Thank You to k2tm For This Useful Post:
Downloaded the program, and tried it out. Very impressed. I had issues (for unknown reasons) installing JConverter onto my phone and this did the trick. I previously used BB SAK but was never able to use its JAD installer function successfully.