I am looking for five beta testers for a task management application I am developing.
Here are the key features of the application:
* Shortcut keys to quickly create, modify, and re-order tasks.
* Nest tasks within each other with unlimited nesting levels.
* Create entire lists of tasks (Checklists) from templates.
* Use categories to organize and filter Checklists and Templates.
* Archive completed tasks to searchable text log.
* Automatically archive deleted Checklists to the BlackBerry MemoPad.
As a beta tester, you will receive a free copy of any versions of the software you test. Your input will also be valued in the further development of this software.
There are a few requirements that beta testers will need to meet:
* Running a Bold 9700 with OS 5.0 or higher
* Comfortable loading applications from ALX/COD files using Desktop Manager
* Willing to answer up to six surveys (about one every three months) about the performance of the application
* Willing to correspond by email about the performance of the application (I'll only email you if there is further clarification needed about a problem you come across.)
* You consider your BlackBerry an important tool for managing your tasks
If you are interested, please email the following information to
* first name
* last name
* email address
* BlackBerry model you are currently using
* BlackBerry OS version you are running
* What applications do you currently use to manage your tasks?