iCJKMail and iMobileMail v.1.3 have been released!
iCJKMail is a multilingual mobile email client for any J2ME MIDP 2.0 device such as a BlackBerry running OS 3.8 or above. iCJKMail allows you to view Chinese, Japanese, and Korean (CJK) emails on a BlackBerry without requiring any CJK OS on the device. iCJKMail is a feature-rich application with a small footprint of 102KB:
* access multiple POP3 and IMAP with SSL
* specify or select IMAP folders
* support of multiple identities (name, email, organization, and signature)
* auto check for new email
* support of CJK & English languages
* support of a wide variety of encoding such as GB2312, BIG5, JIS, SJIS, KSC, EUC-JP, EUC-CN, EUC-KR, and Unicode
* auto encoding detection and conversion
* email account info stored on your handheld, not on an external server
* built-in 2-way data encryption
* and more!
iMobileMail, the sister product of iCJKMail, offers the same functionality as iCJKMail, except for the embedded CJK support. iMobileMail relies on your phone's operating system for language support - as long as a language is supported on your phone, iMobileMail will support that language.
A 7-day free trial is available at http://www.icjk.com
. To install the application OTA, go to http://www.icjk.com/wap/
To view a sample list of wireless carriers and mobile devices that support iCJKMail and iMobileMail, go to http://www.hzmi.com/forums