We have just released Version 2.7 of Ascendo Fitness.
Here is a summary of some of the New Features
Comprehensive set of Databases and Tools
- Nutrition database contains 95% of the most common foods and beverages. The database has been edited so that you donít have to page through 1500 entries for "Beef" or understand research terms.
- Each Item in the Nutrition database provides the amount of calories, carbohydrates, fats and proteins based on data from the US Department of Agriculture.
- Activities include over 100 strength training exercises making it the most complete database available for workouts.
- Export daily entries and send them to your PC by email where you can store and use your data with products like Excel.
Record Daily Entries and Track your Progress
- Create daily Nutrition entries with multiple and/or partial serving sizes.
- Create daily Exercise entries that include user defined fields. For example you could record sets "100 lbs X 20 reps" or course information "La Jolla Half Marathon".
- Calculate Daily Totals for Nutrition and Exercise values.
- Display graphs comparing Calorie, Carbohydrates, Fats and Proteins intake compared to your goals.
Personalize Settings and Calculate Fitness Ratios
- Select US (lbs & inches) or Metric (kilograms & centimeters) measurements.
- Calculate fitness ratios such as Body Mass Index, Basal Metabolic Rate, Body Fat Percentage, Ideal Weight, Healthy Weight and Maximum Heart Rate based your personal information.
- Select "Beginner" user mode to display help alerts when you start using Ascendo Fitness. Change user mode to "Expert" to remove alerts when you are comfortable with the product.