Originally Posted by Chinasaur
1. What level of Encryption do you use? DES2? Blowfish? WEP? ROT13?
2. You funded/connected with the CIA/NSA/DIA/any agency that snoops without warrants?
3. What sort of recovery techniques are available should something go worng™
regarding your questions:
1. The app uses the XTEA encryption algorithm, which stands for an eXtended Tiny Encryption Algorithm
2. No way
3. In case you forget the password, then it is not possible to decrypt - but we are working on an improvement where you will be able to store your password (actually a hash of it), and if you specify a different one during encryption, it will prompt you with a message.
Thank you! Link2 - Practical BlackBerry Utilities