We recently released Version 3 of our diet & exercise manager for BlackBerry. Ascendo Fitness allows you to track nutrition & exercise, set goals, measure your progress and calculate several fitness ratios.
Features & Improvements:
- Track nutrition and exercise on BlackBerry, display graphs of progress, see below.
- Desktop companion, nutrition database synchronization with BlackBerry.
- Nutrition database on Desktop includes 7293 items from the most recent version of the USDA Nutrient Database Standard Reference (SR-19).
- Nutrition items contain values for Calories, Proteins, Total Fats, Fiber, Sugar, Sodium, Saturated Fats, Monounsaturated Fats, Polyunsaturated Fats & Cholesterol.
- Import & export nutrition items, exchange food lists with others.
- Track daily exercises by selecting from an extensive database of endurance exercises (running, swimming, biking, etc.), sports (tennis, golf, soccer, etc.) and household activities (raking, shoveling snow, etc.), 277 in all.
- Record daily work-outs using a database of over 100 strength training exercises such as crunches, curls, push-ups, etc.
- Daily Nutrition Totals, Daily Net Calories, BMI, BMR, Body Fat %, Copy Daily Entries and lots more...
For complete description and download, click here