Note for Blackberry: uninstall before installing!
Install from: http://t.mwap.at
- NEW: Change Feeds and Articles view to scroll by line if "Scroll by page" is turned off.
- NEW: Added new setting in Display: "Enable 'Access links' always in Full Story". This will force the app to start in "Access links" mode when viewing a full story.
- NEW: Reduced memory consumption when downloading data
- Added support for our new FavIcon loading mechanism. It's much faster and more resource efficient.
- Switched the secondary question view items to be left-aligned instead of centered.
- Now in "Add Feed by Url", you don't have to enter the feed title
- Fixed a bug where full story was deleted only after both the later version and article itself was deleted. Before it would delete the full story if either of them were deleted.
- Fixed bug in Feeds view where naming folder 8830 and/or starting feed name with a single quote doesn't display right
- Fixed up colors for some themes, especially the "Darkness" theme.
- Improved application performance slightly
- NEW: Took out scrollbar and replaced with the standard Blackberry scrolling arrows at the top and bottom of the screen.
- NEW: For "Flash LED" option, now flash for 60 seconds instead of 10.
- Added support for Blackberry Email. It's available within the Send menu and also can be set as the only approach via "Settings -> Only use Blackberry Email for Send".
- Fixed slow launch time. It now starts instantly.
- Space key will now always do a page-down, even if app is set to scroll-by-line. Alt-Space now does a page-up instead of move-to-background. Move-to-background is now Alt-Del.
- Added new setting: "Download -> Notify when new articles are downloaded after Update". Its options are: "None", "Play sound", "Vibrate" or "Flash LED".
- Added support to capture trackball scrolling on the X-axis in image zoom (in addition to the Y-axis).
- Added rollover icon support