PDA

View Full Version : this problem has plagued me for to long!

djxedxd
10-17-2007, 07:50 PM
When I browse the forums with my phone I have no problem veiwing the posts and all but if I reply to a post very seldom will it show my post to me when I hit reply and it reloads the page. It just reloads the previous page minus my post I just submitted. If I hit reload in options it will then show me my updated post. And when I scroll to the bottom and hit forum jump 8100 to get back to the list of posts it most times still will not show my updated reply to the post. Again if I hit reload it will then show it updated. One more prob associated with this is it will ask me to sign in again if I want to post to another thread even though I just did it to post on the last thread I did. Is there some setting I'm missing to make this work correctly or is this so with everyone?

djxedxd
10-17-2007, 07:53 PM
This time it worked correctly lol go figure. Is there anthing I can do?

John Clark
10-17-2007, 08:07 PM
Are you using the wap forum? wap.blackberryforums.com

djxedxd
10-17-2007, 10:30 PM
Well sum*****. I didn't even know there wAs a wap site for the forum lol. Well now I guess ill feel even more at home me being Italian an all lol. Thanks John Clark that just solved my problem I'm sure. Heh

JSanders
10-17-2007, 10:34 PM
lol, funny. (y)

djxedxd
10-17-2007, 10:44 PM
Lmao well I guess its due ill put my finger and thumb in a shape of an L on my forehead and say ima stupid lol. Ya well you'll have this. ;)
And as the pirate with the steering wheel shoved in his pants said ; it was drivin me nutz. Lol

JSanders
10-17-2007, 10:49 PM
Hey, just for kickers, when you get on the wap site, be sure to set your preferences. Try more posts per page, like 30 or so, etc, the default settings are sorta limiting.

djxedxd
10-18-2007, 12:11 AM
Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry8100/4.2.1 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/100)

Heh was just gonna post the wap site sucks cause of this lol now maybe it'll be better will let yas know heh.