PDA

View Full Version : Camera has been disabled

blackboyberry
10-20-2007, 09:14 AM
Hi Everyone. Delighted to have found and joined this forum. I have a new 8800 Blackberry that is used on a BES serverand company phone. My old one 8100 pearl has been left to me for my own use as a personal mobile phone and use with my own personal email.
Unfortunately my company has a policy that does not allow use of the camera which mean that when I connect a system policy is applied that has disabled the camera. No problem with this on company BB but would like to use camara on my own BB."disabled by system administrator" Anyone know how to get around this please.
Looking forward to joining discussions and passing on anything I can that is of use to members of this forum.
I have tried by wiping the BB and re installing the OS but somehow it remains the same..is this on my laptop somewhere..Thanks for help

JSanders
10-20-2007, 09:18 AM
Wirelessly posted (8700g: BlackBerry8800/4.2.1 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102)

Check the FAQs for "how to remove an IT Policy". http://www.blackberryfaq.com/index.php/Main_Page
Should do what you need. Good luck and welcome to the Forums.

blackboyberry
10-20-2007, 12:17 PM
Hi there, Thank you Thank you very much. Followed your advice and link and now IT WORKS brilliant thanks for the reply to my post