PDA

View Full Version : 8830 playlists

pmuscat
10-24-2007, 03:58 PM
Hello all,
i tried a search and didnt find any results. i have installed a 2 gig memory card and have about half filled with mp3's. when i go to the media player i can choose the songs but i dont see how to make a playlist. i would like to create different lists of songs. can it be done on the phone or does it have to be done with the raxio media software that came with the phone?

dbltap
10-25-2007, 07:48 AM
I never found a way to make playlists with the included media player. There are some third party players that will allow you to build playlists. xPlayer is one that is available to do that. I think mPlayer was another.

pmuscat
10-25-2007, 03:42 PM
i will have to look into those.
the only work around i found so far is when you open the media player press the bb key, and explore. locate the folder you want and you can play just that folder. its a temp fix not a solution, to have the same song in multiple folders takes up alot of space.

akosnitzky
10-25-2007, 04:52 PM
Within Roxio, I change the album name to form categories in groups of 10. Album A Album B etc.
So when I turn on the media player, I ask for a particular Album I set up and there is my group of 10 songs which I chose to be in that group.