PDA

View Full Version : Reinstall - Please Help on blackberry 8700c

hostdz
10-28-2007, 05:41 PM
I used the JL_Cmder to wipe my Blackberry. i downloaded the desktop manager to upload application. I followed it step by step. it said it loaded all JVM and when it went to the next step "waiting for initialisation". I have got an error message saying "Unable to reconnect to the device during a multi-stage load operation." I deleted the file Vander.xml. i have repeated this numerous times but I still get the same message. When I get this message the blackberry screen shows a battery with a red line through it.
And now I have showing on blank screen a 507 message.
:x

BurningBerry
10-29-2007, 04:50 AM
507 means that no os on the berry, i think

BurningBerry
10-29-2007, 04:56 AM
Verify that device software is installed on your computer.
If your BlackBerry device is connected to a laptop in a docking station, disconnect the laptop from the docking station and connect the device directly to the laptop.
If a third-party program (e.g. virus scanner) is using the same COM port as BlackBerry Desktop Manager, close the third-party application to free the COM port.
If you are using a USB adapter to connect your BlackBerry device to a serial port on your computer, temporarily connect your device to a computer with a USB port.
In Desktop Manager, double-click Application Loader.
Use Application Loader to install the device software.
blackberryforums.pinstack.com

hostdz
10-29-2007, 05:29 PM
the blackberry get connect to pc with no problem
but when i start using Application Loader it load it first step but when get the second step 'waiting for initialisation' it get diconnect and does not connect again say the the error message
"Unable to reconnect to the device during a multi-stage load operation."

JSanders
10-29-2007, 05:34 PM
Burning, we have directions posted here on this site and our FAQ site. No need to go elsewhere.
How do I wipe the BlackBerry using Jl Cmder? - BlackBerryFAQ (http://blackberryfaq.com/index.php/How_do_I_wipe_the_BlackBerry_using_Jl_Cmder%3F)
What to do next if Jl Cmder will not connect and wipe - BlackBerryFAQ (http://blackberryfaq.com/index.php/What_to_do_next_if_Jl_Cmder_will_not_connect_and_wipe)

hostdz
10-29-2007, 05:49 PM
thank for you link still not working please attached pictute to the problem

virgilturner
11-01-2007, 08:38 AM
I carried out JL and wiped the old OS off of the Bluetooth Smartcard reader.
I then had a 507 error code on the display. That does mean no OS.
So I then used the desktop Application loader in the BB Desktop manager and uploaded the new OS for the BT Smart card reader. The steps worked until the reading application step and then I continue to get:
Unaable to reoconnect to t6he device during a multi-stage load operation.

hostdz
11-08-2007, 04:02 PM
Hello
I am in Algeria and I am using 8700c Cingular the phone is unlocked,
I am using Nedjma operator, so whan I try to use it can not find the network event whan I do search for network can not find anything i know there is 5 network operator
help please?

hokie123
11-12-2007, 11:09 PM
I carried out JL and wiped the old OS off of the Bluetooth Smartcard reader.
I then had a 507 error code on the display. That does mean no OS.
So I then used the desktop Application loader in the BB Desktop manager and uploaded the new OS for the BT Smart card reader. The steps worked until the reading application step and then I continue to get:
Unaable to reoconnect to the device during a multi-stage load operation.

virtilturner and hostdz,
I ran across the same issue after wiping my device. My problem was not re-installing the battery after wiping the device. Once I put my battery back in, the OS load went just fine.

The pictures hostdz posted looked just like my menu when I didn't install the battery. Once the battery was in, my first mennu entries were "Connect to the device ROM" and "Read device system information".

hostdz
11-15-2007, 02:06 PM
Thank you very much it did work,
But now I am having problem with the newtwork
when I put my sim card can not find any network after turning radio on
after couple second messsage saying on service
can you help please do i have to do something

hostdz
12-04-2007, 06:29 PM
Hello there ,
Can anyone tell me why we have to delete the vendor.xml when we loader the application ?

moleman2k
12-04-2007, 09:29 PM
Hello there ,
Can anyone tell me why we have to delete the vendor.xml when we loader the application ?

you only do this if you want to load a os from a different carrier. if you have a cingular device, and download the cingular os you dont need to do this.