PDA

View Full Version : Calander Share vs. Goosync vs.Hosted Exchange or other suggestions, What's your opini

JayC33
10-31-2007, 02:00 PM
Hello, Sorry for the long post, but thanks in advance for taking the time to read, and hopefully respond.

I have been seraching, and reading trying to compare these options on and off since I got my BB, and consitantly for about a week now. Now I am looking for some advice and opinions from those of you that have tried these options. I have been a long time gmail/ gcal user, and would Idealy like to be able to sync my google calander, and hopefully contacts, wirelesly with my BB. I am also open to changing to another PIM if this can be done easily and inexpensively. I it's just myself and an assistant so the lower cost the better. I would like to have the ability for both of us to view and update data.

I know I have seen it said that Goosync requires a $40 additional s/w to work on the BB, (plus the $40 at currrent exchange rates to get contact sync) Is this still true? Has anyone used this, is it worth it? And is it a onetime charge or recurring?

Any and all opinions and suggestions are welcome. Thanks again.