PDA

View Full Version : I have the LG chocolate you think I should get the Blackberry Pear?

TylerBoneZJoneZ
11-05-2007, 08:49 PM
Hey guys I currently have the LG chocolate 2 from Verizon Wireless, they will have the Blackberry Pearl 2 for purchase in store this Thursday (the 8th) Do you think I should get it? I have been gone from the Blackberry scene for over a year now my last blackberry was from Nextel it was the 7100i i ditched it because it lacked .wav support shortly after i ditched it they came out with an update that fixed that, but anywho I'm really digging the blackberry pearl, anyone have any suggestions on what I should do? lemme know!

-Tyler

Dawg
11-06-2007, 07:08 AM
Hey guys I currently have the LG chocolate 2 from Verizon Wireless, they will have the Blackberry Pearl 2 for purchase in store this Thursday (the 8th) Do you think I should get it? I have been gone from the Blackberry scene for over a year now my last blackberry was from Nextel it was the 7100i i ditched it because it lacked .wav support shortly after i ditched it they came out with an update that fixed that, but anywho I'm really digging the blackberry pearl, anyone have any suggestions on what I should do? lemme know!

-Tyler

oh the pearl is way more than what you carried back in the day. I say go for it

tobyw
11-06-2007, 07:08 AM
Only you can really answer the question. Do you like the form factor? Does the BB do everything you want? I would suggesting playing with one in the store to get a feel for it.

As an aside, it made me laugh as the subject reads "should I get the Blackberry Pear" Pear and chocolate, yum! ;-)

DavidAdams
11-06-2007, 07:48 AM
As an aside, it made me laugh as the subject reads "should I get the Blackberry Pear" Pear and chocolate, yum! ;-)

Have to say that was the reason i opened the thread, well it is nerly my lunchtime. :smile:

TylerBoneZJoneZ
11-06-2007, 10:37 AM
Wirelessly posted (LGE-VX8550/1.0 UP.Browser/6.2.3.2 (GUI) MMP/2.0)

Lol you guys are nuts. I really liked my bb i was wondering if sending pics ect. were easy to do on the pearl... I had the moto q and it was horrible.

JSanders
11-06-2007, 11:01 AM
**moved to Handheld section**

ezrunner
11-06-2007, 12:00 PM
pics are easy on the pearl

oBBsessed
11-06-2007, 12:41 PM
Have to say that was the reason i opened the thread, well it is nerly my lunchtime. :smile:

I am still holding out for the BlackBerry Bacon..."mmm, bacon..." :)

But the Pear(l) is still a great choice, not the one I carry but a lot of people really like it.